WATER JET CUTTING
Our Waterjet machine can cut, etch, slit, saw, punch and drill virtually any sort of material. Materials such as, but not limited to; stone, granite, marble, glass, stainless steel, titanium, aluminum, carbon steel, wood, plastic, rubber and acrylic.
Some of the many advantages of Waterjet cutting include:
- Rapid setup – great for prototypes, short run or production
- Minimal or no fixturing cost in most cases
- Cut virtually any shape
- High accuracy +/- .002″
- No heat affected zone (HAZ) or stress induced into material
- Able to cut material from .001″ up to 10″ thick
- Minimal or no secondary operations such as deburring and cleanup
- Better material yield due to thin .010″ – .030″ kerf width
- Ability to use pre-hardened material, reducing steps
- Unmatched versatility
All of the above are potential methods to reduce cost!